"TEAM ANTIGUA" V26B Web site

Subject: "TEAM ANTIGUA" V26B Web site
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 21:53:34 1996
The OPs at V26B "Team Antigua" are pleased to announce the new address for
our Home Page. The URL is:
                                       http://www.frc.contest.org/v26b.html

This site was developed by the best SO/A (tribander catagory) operator in the
world, Chas K3WW, and is linked to the Frankford Radio Club homepage where
insights into the "Best DX Contest Club in the Galaxy"(tm W3BGN) can be
found.
 We hope to have the .bin file up shortly so you can browse the log from the
1995 CQWW Phone Contest. There are 12K Q's to load and it takes a meg so
looking for place to put them but check in for updates from time to time.
Presently a photo of the station along with station description are displayed
for your reading pleasure.
Suggestions / comments / bright ideas most welcome! Thanks again to K3WW for
his technical expertise and patience as he copes with a html defecient
contest team.

                                           73 de Doug // V26DX
                                           15m OP V26B