Too Much CW?

Subject: Too Much CW?
From: nw6n@juno.com (nw6n@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 17:33:01 1996
This reminds me of a recent 160 test where after sunrise I went outside
the shack to stretch a bit and clearly heard
cq test de NW6N coming from an old mulberry tree behind the shack. Upon
examination I found a mockingbird up there merrily chirping away... I
wonder if that made me a M/M?
73 all! de Bob NW6N