Some advice?

Subject: Some advice?
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 9 13:40:29 1996
Re: selecting laptop for contesting.
I use IBM Thinkpad 500, it's not the latest thing, but has some advantages
important for contesting: it's small for portable/expedition operation, has
monochrome LCD screen that you CAN SEE in the daylight (most get washed out),
excellent RF shielding, 486 - 50MHz, RAM 4Mb up to 12 Mb, HD 180 Mb, PCMCIA
slot,  excellent reliability, small enough to fit next to rig. I run win 3.1,
TR log and GEOWIN for grey line, love it. It could use another serial port
(has 1 COM1 and LPT 1), just getting to configure it for running two rigs.
Thatsamylogbook.
73, Yuri K3BU, VE3BMV, P40A