VHSC members in CQWW CQ?

Subject: VHSC members in CQWW CQ?
From: CP2235@aol.com (CP2235@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 9 15:31:15 1996
Hello,

any VHSC members on this reflector who plan to take part in CQWW CW?
Lets build a VHSC team to participate in the TEAM COMPETITION.
Just for the fun of it. I think this category might become interesting in the
future, but only if more people start to take part in it. You'll find the
rules in CQ 9/96.
C'mon VHSC SINGLE OPs, lets join for VHSC team #1 (maybe even  #2?)

73, Con DF4SA    VHSC #254

Cornelius Paul                           DF4SA
                           CP2235@aol.com