Dream logger

Subject: Dream logger
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon Nov 11 21:27:54 1996
I have received some interesting comments about my 'dream' logging
program.  Thanks to all who replied and sent encouraging comments.
I have done some more thinking and have convinced myself that the
concept is sound even if lots of questions about implementation
remain.

To move this along i will start a section of my web site devoted to
the design and implementation.  It would be nice if someone else
could set up a mail reflector.  (my isp told me a while ago that
if i wanted one it could be set up, but last month my web pages
were generating 7% of their web server activity and i don't want
to push them too hard)  I think a mail reflector would be a better
medium for an ongoing discussion, where the web pages would be useful
for capturing and distributing the current status.

--
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/k1ttt.html