FCC Interference Handbooks Incl. 800#

Subject: FCC Interference Handbooks Incl. 800#
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Tue Nov 12 04:12:02 1996
> Several of you have asked me for the address and URL of the FCC
> handbooks that I refered to in my recent contest posting so I thought
> I'd send it out to the reflector and to the Eastcoast Megacluster.
>
> One caution:  While the documents I reference here are available via the
> FCC WWW Page, requesting the documents directly from the FCC (they're
> free) will give you much higher quality, professional looking documents
> which you can give to your neighbors.  Downloaded documents (even if
> printed on a color printer) are not as impressive-looking, and that is
> what you need if you are going to convince your neighbors that TVI/RFI
> problems are the problem of the consumer.
>
> So, with that in mind, here is the information:
>
> The FCC Interference Handbook, which concerns interference to home
> electronic equipment, is called: CIB Bulletin CIB-2, May 1995.
>
> (CIB stands for: Compliance & Information Branch)
>
> The Bulletin CIB-10, August 1995, concerns radio interference to
> telephones.
>
> To request copies of these documents directly from the FCC, send your
> request directly to the FCC at:

  1-800-418-3676

       OR:

> Federal Communications Commission
> FORMS DISTRIBUTION CENTER
> 2802 52nd Avenue
> Hyattsville, Maryland 20781
>
> Indicate the Bulletin number, date and quantity desired
>
> These Bulletins are available for download at the following URLs:
>
> http://www.fcc.gov/cib/Publications/tvibook.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.fcc.gov/cib/Publications/phone.html
>
> Good luck !!
>
> 73!
>
> Bill, N3RR

P.S.  I used the 800 # and received 12 copies of each pub. in two days!

Bill, N3RR

From: n5kkg@merlin.ebicom.net (Frank Barrett) (Frank Barrett)
Subject: Question

Thank you for reading this note.

Where is the best place on the internet to list my ham equipment
I want to sell??

Thanks for the help

73 de frank
Frank Barrett,N5KKG             Laurel, MS
email: n5kkg@merlin.ebicom.net  home page: http://www2.ebicom.net/~n5kkg/
  Laurel Amateur Radio Club's Home Page: http://www2.ebicom.net/~kb5rql