IC-736

Subject: IC-736
From: jefray@comsys.net (Jerry Fray)
Date: Thu Nov 14 07:31:52 1996
HI Tom -

> I'm sorry......this now the "Vanity" reflector, where brainless gloating ,
> pissing and moaning are order of the day.
Perhaps we are going abt this all wrong?!?!?!? A rallying cry.....if you
are sick and tired of all the vanity callsign BS, please PSE send
private e-mail to the CQ-Contesting reflector co-ordinator <and/or
whoever else is in charge here!>. Maybe then it will end. Or perhaps we
should go the CQ-Contesting FAQ route and send the pertinent pieces to
the offending "vaniteer", ie:

--
-73-
Jerry KB9NMU