N2TX SOA Score

Subject: N2TX SOA Score
From: kf2et@li.net (Mike Anderson)
Date: Wed Nov 27 02:22:26 1996
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: N2TX                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

      160       29       76     2.62      9      26
       80       90      244     2.71     19      64
       40      254      723     2.85     31     111
       20      245      707     2.89     31     110
       15      194      550     2.84     27      93
       10       31       80     2.58     13      23

     Totals    843     2380     2.82    130     427  =>  1,325,660

21 hours of on time. Is Sleep Over-rated??

Equipment Description:  Yaesu FT-1000, Alhpa 91b
10-20 Meters Stack of Force 12 C3'S
40 Meters 2 element Force 12 Yagi
80 Meters Phased verticals
160 Meters Inverted L

Way to many Excuses, but enjoyed the great conditons

Club Affiliation: Yankee Clipper Contest Club
Regards Mike N2TX