telnet to com port cross connect program available

Subject: telnet to com port cross connect program available
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Thu Nov 28 11:59:48 1996
Don Moore wrote:

 > Hey David.. What is the name of the telnet program that maps to
 > different drive? Is it commerical or one you wrote ? Sure would
 > like to look at it.
 >
 > Don

 Telnet to ComPort cross connect

 This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts. It
 can be used as a backup
 connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a
 remote PacketCluster.
 Connections can be made either as a node or a user and can be one-way
or
 two-way. It is a rather
 crude command line program, but has served well here.

 you can download it from my web site now.  go to my free software
 page to read the description, or direct to:
 http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software/TELNETX.ZIP
 to download.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)