Force 12 Web page?

Subject: Force 12 Web page?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 18:59:35 1997
In a message dated 97-01-19 18:37:55 EST, w0mu@sprynet.com (Mike Fatchett)
writes:

>Does Force 12 have a Web page?  If so what is the URL?

       www.force12.com

     It may still be under construction.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

        and a Force 12 dealer

From: W8IK@ibm.net (Joe Subich) (Joe Subich)

In <970119185933_1244456029@emout01.mail.aol.com>, on 01/19/97
   at 06:59 PM, K7LXC@aol.com said:

>In a message dated 97-01-19 18:37:55 EST, w0mu@sprynet.com (Mike
>Fatchett) writes:

>>Does Force 12 have a Web page?  If so what is the URL?

>       www.force12.com

>     It may still be under construction.

WWW.FORCE12.COM is the site of Force12 Solutions, Ltd. a company in
Cambirdge, United Kingdom who write and sell business management
software ...

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W8IK  ex-AD8I
       <W8IK@ibm.net>
       <jsubich@ibm.net>

From: k5zd@ultranet.com (Randy Thompson) (Randy Thompson)
Subject: VHF SS this weekend!

I took Tyler's advice...

I had to drive a car from Louisville, KY to Boston this weekend.  I =
started in Louisville at the same time the contest started.  Didn't hear =
a single contester on FM for the first day.  On Sunday, I heard K3MQH =
CQing, but he couldn't hear me.  When I finally made it to Eastern PA, =
NY and New England, then the activity picked up.  Managed to work 15 =
stations between Scranton and home.

I think that comes out to 950 miles/15 QSOs =3D 63.333 miles/QSO or =
about one per hour!  Since all the QSOs were on 146.55, maybe I just =
didn't S&P well enough.

Actually, VHF contesting is a lot of fun ------- on SSB!

Randy, K5ZD