Animosity about A Great Call

Subject: Animosity about A Great Call
From: S56A@S55TCP.ampr.org (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Fri Jan 24 22:13:36 1997
Hi Gary,
I used NH7/N1YU a week before WRTC event as I was informed by QST that it was
legal prefix for Hawaii but many of your countrymen did NOT know that!
Fortunately, it was outside of contests so I don't qualify for a jerk :-)
Incidentaly, I miss your portable area number in many contests, including RTTY!
73 to K0LUZ de Mario, S56A, N1YU.