Spike's "mouth"

Subject: Spike's "mouth"
From: WN9JAT@aol.com (WN9JAT@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 21:16:11 1997
Hi Ken,
Actually I believe that Spike's comments were the best part
of this Tempest in a Teapot. Life is a little short to lack a sense
of humor.
73 Jerry K9MY

From: kl7y@Alaska.NET (Dan Robbins) (Dan Robbins)
Subject: A Great Call

At 09:06 AM 1/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>This one is starting to look real good, I'm really enjoying
>it and I just have to AH0RN in, it's just too good to pass up!
>

>Dan: I'm sorry Jim, but what you say is a bunch of AH0HEY!
>
>Jim: You called me a used car salesman, but your an AH0LE!
>
>Dan: Well your just AH0NKY, so go suck a pineapple!
>
>Jim: Oh Ya, Well your just AH0MO, go piss on a glacier!
>
>Dan: Well your AL0NE on this one and you should put
>     your brain in gear before thinking AL0UD!
>
>Jim: You better get AH0LD of yourself, just because you
>     live in the dark 24 hours a day, doesn't mean you
>     can give me AH0SE job!
>
>Dan: Well I'm glad AH0RDE of JA's scarfed up all the good
>     Hawaiian calls, yours is such AL0SER!
>
>Jim: Well matey, your boats leaving the port, I'll end
>     this one wishing you bonvoyage and ships AH0Y!
>
>Sincerely,
>dr. Bafoofnik
>
>p.s., well I guess I'll be missing two mults this weekend!

Let's see, we have guys who make up phony radio clubs to get special vanity
calls.  We have those who do tricks with addresses to get a special vanity
call.  Now we have guys with CB handles assessing the situation.

Dr. Buffoon-ick, go P1SS up a R0PE.  There's a couple calls you missed.

Thank God there's a contest this weekend to purge this looniness from our
minds.

                                Dan KL7Y