[CQ-Contest] More on QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More on QSLing
From: palooka@pyrotechnics.com (Joe Pontek, K8JP)
Date: Tue Feb 25 22:22:28 1997
At 06:44 PM 2/25/97 -0800, Trey Garlough wrote:
Hey, Trey
Great idea!
>[note:  the complaining part is over, and now I am soliciting advice]
>
>So this is how I plan to modify the drill:  rather than forwarding
>these cards to AA5BT, from now on I will return any misdirected cards
>back to the sender, using his SASE of course, with a canned note that
>says "Please QSL via AA5BT."  This will ensure the sender gets the
>promptest possible reply.  Does anyone out there have an opinion?
>(heh, heh, heh)
>
>--Trey, N5KO

Hey, I could spend my $ $ $ laying on the beach, scooting down to 80 feet
kissing sharks, listening to Jimmy Buffett in a local bar over rum & ? ? ? ,
but we spend a great deal of time with antennas, QSO's on the air and
many fail to get it correct.  I just picked up200 cards from Jody from last
years contest, plus a good 500 on two previous trips, after the ARRL CW '96
Test.

73,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
Secretary, NIDXA
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka@pyrotechnics.com
snail mail: