[CQ-Contest] CT Master.DTA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT Master.DTA
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Fri Mar 7 08:30:48 1997
Hi Guys(and/or Gals),

Before the ARRL SSB I downloaded the MASTER.DTA update and unzipped the
file.  Everything seemed to be ok, my old file was replaced by the new
file etc..

During the 'test my checkpartial window only displayed calls already in
the log (in that sleep inducing 'deep blue').  I made sure to use ALT-U
and the streamer at the bottom of the window said that the Log and Master
data were being checked.  Is this a function of never changing bands or
do you have to have Packet running for this to work?

Is there some other reason?

Ready for the pile-up of replies.

Dan,  KW4T