[CQ-Contest] ts-830s-one last cw filter query.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ts-830s-one last cw filter query.
From: w0mu@sprynet.com (Mike Fatchett)
Date: Mon Mar 17 23:15:08 1997
I would agree that the 250/270hz filters could be too tight for contest
operation.  From a dx location maybe not.  Just working some DX stations on 40,
I have found myself wishing I had the 250's installed in my 1000MP.  I guess I
will add them to the list.  Keep in mind I am not a stellar Cw op.  Too many
dits in my brain and I flip out!  I had brain overload down at KP2 as well.
Maybe its because I had been inactive for so long.

GL
Mike
W0MU