[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO
From: n4kg@juno.com (T. A. Russell)
Date: Wed Mar 19 22:15:49 1997
Angle of radiation is a function of antenna height NOT boom length.

Yes, a longer boom (higher gain) antenna will have a narrower pattern
in the vertical plane but the high angle cutoff of both antennas is well
above the maximum angle that will propagate on the high bands so,
I repeat, the angle of radiation will be determined by the antenna
HEIGHT and NOT boom length.

de Tom - N4KG
.