[CQ-Contest] Richard Keller, K5WA, SK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Richard Keller, K5WA, SK
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Wed Mar 19 22:39:17 1997
It is with deep sadness that I report the passing of Richard Keller, K5WA,
from our ranks.  Rich was an active contester, a longtime member of the
Texas DX Society (member #40), curator of the TDXS DX PacketCluster,
 and faithful and loving husband of Mary Anne Keller.  Rich died in his
sleep Sunday, March 16, 1997.  Wake services were conducted
Wednesday evening in Houston.  He will be interred in Queens, NY, on
Friday.

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u