[CQ-Contest] TH7DX once more

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TH7DX once more
From: csilver@riosoft.softex.br (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Sat Mar 22 21:47:07 1997
Dear friends,

The ham who is selling the TH7DX that I mentioned in a previous e-mail was not
at home today. I called him and he asked me to go there again to remove the
antenna. I took a look at the beam but it was a little far to check. All the
elements are there and they are not bent. However the aluminium looked dark.

What are the major points to check if it is worth or not! It would help me a
lot. BTW, does anyone know the year that the TH7 was introduced in the US?

Thank you again fellows and 73,

Carlos - PY1CAS