[CQ-Contest] DAYTON HOTEL

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DAYTON HOTEL
From: xtila@netcom.com (XonTech)
Date: Tue May 6 23:43:21 1997
Ascension Island beckons, so I won't be able to use my Dayton hotel room at
the Crowne Plaza (aka Stouffer's).  It's a double-double and 100%
available to anyone (1) interested, (2) deserving, and (3) can cover my
$128.25 deposit.  Bums need not apply.  Please respond ASAP to my
e-mail.  And please include your telephone nos.  If you don't hear from
me, you were too late.  But I'll still be listening for all in the WPX
code from ZD8Z.  Drop by, please.

                       Vy 73

                                 Jim Neiger
                                 N6TJ/ZD8Z