[CQ-Contest] Stainless Screws

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Stainless Screws
From: george@epix.net (George C. Cook)
Date: Fri May 23 18:07:25 1997
Does anyone know of a source of either stainless steel or brass screws?
I am re building a 6 el quad orriginally used for CB I think for 10 meters
It was originally constructed using plain old steel screws and they are
rusty as heck.

I am looking specifically for 10-32 x 2.5"   These are non load bearing so
strength is not a big issue.

thanks
George

*George Cook.....AA3JU.....AKA "The Ratman" *
*george@epix.net.....AA3JU@W3PYF            *
*http://www.epix.net/~george                *
*Proudly Frankford Radio Club.........      *
*.......Proficiency Through Competiton.     *
*"Not just words but a way of life"         *