[CQ-Contest] TS930S varying output power

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS930S varying output power
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (K7BG Matt Trott)
Date: Sat May 24 23:13:37 1997
Here's another busted gear question: My main contest rig (TS930S) is all of
a sudden, acting a bit fickle. When looking at the output power on my trusty
wattmeter this weekend I noticed that the power was dropping off slowly down
to almost zero. Then it would slowly climg back up to normal and then a
little later it would happen again.

Are the power transistors on the way out? Anyone else's 930 suffer this ailment?

Thanks, Matt--K7BG

aa7bg@3rivers.net