[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 certificates (1996)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 certificates (1996)
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Fri Jul 4 00:23:35 1997
All of the 1996 certificates are done, the last batch of 45 sent to CQ today
for mailing.  I have tried to send to the address on the 1996 log or latest
internet FCC, Canadian, or DX callbook address if different.

Eu Dxers..I need the name of YL2KO.  His log gave his address but no name.

I got a note from Darrell N6DX that he had moved to Arizona, but the latest
FCC data base still lists his old Newbury Park CA address.  Anybody know if
what his correct address is??

If you don't get the certificate by the end of July please send me an e-mail
request for another.  I only have 34 certificates left!!

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director

 -
 ---