[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Traveler Topic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Traveler Topic
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 09:20:48 1997
Hello Contest Travelers and DXpeditioners.

The next column topic will be about check lists for contest expeditions.  If
you have a checl list you have used, or are working on, I would appreciate
looking it over to add to example list I am doing for the column.

This includes packing lists, to-do lists, itinery notes, etc.

The deadline is close and I have been on the road since April, so please use
this e-mail address: jpalooka@aol.com

Thank you for your input for the "Contest Traveler" Column.

73, K8Joe"palooka"

jpalooka@aol.com

 -
 ---