[CQ-Contest] QTH's for Rent

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QTH's for Rent
From: kx9x@juno.com (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Mon Jul 21 12:33:08 1997
Hello, all-

I was doing lots of work on my home page over the weekend, when I came
upon an idea.

I would like to provide the online ham community with a comprehensive
list of all the QTH's around the world that are available for rent by
other hams for DXpeditions, Contesting, or just a fun vacation.

If this has already been done, please let me know.

 If it hasn't, and you have a place that you rent out, let me know how
people can contact you: A web site, e-mail address, snail mail, phone
number, or whatever. The only place I have so far is the V26B site (which
I have been to). I know there are many others.

I think the contesting and DX community would benefit from such a list.
Comments are welcome.

73,

Sean

Sean Kutzko, Amateur Radio KX9X
Elkhart, Indiana  USA (Grid EN71)
http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/sean
"Sometimes you have to play a long time
to be able to play like yourself."--Miles Davis

 -
 ---