[CQ-Contest] Where are they Now?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where are they Now?
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 11:02:34 1997
WOW!! What an incredible response. I seem to have hit a nerve with many of
you,
wanting to know "Where are they now?" Here is a list of whom you guys want to
know
about. You are most curious about the "AU's" because there were three queries
about
N5AU and three about W3AU.

AA6TT
 G2QT
HK3QQ
 JA1KSO
 K0MM
 K0TO
K1GQ
K1MM
K1PR
 K1TN
 K1VTM (2)
 K2SS
K4AMC
K4JRB
 K4XS(2)
K5JA
K5KJ
K5LZO
K5RC
K5TM (2)
K7GM
K7NHV
KH6XX
KM0L
KP4BZ
KT3M
KW6EJ
LY2BIG
N2FB
N4RR
N4ZZ
N5AU(3)
N5RR
N6JL
NA5R
NA6T
NP4A
NR5M
UW9AR
VP2VB
VS6DO
W0DX
W0MLY
W0ZZ
W1RT
W1ZM
W2PA
W2YV
W3AU (3)
W3RJ
W5JAW
W5JW
W5MYA
W5UN
W5VSZ
W6HLH
W7TFL
W8AH
W8QBG
W8RC
WB4FDT
WB6OLD
I also received offers to be interviewed from K8DD, N5FG, N7BG, OZ8RO, W5NA
and WA6SBO.

Looks like about ten years worth of work here!

Next I need info and "Then and Now" Photos. If you know where any of these
folks
are, please send me a direct e-mail (don't send to the reflectors), with
addresses,
phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. I will develop an interview form and
begin
collecting and publishing the information. I can use snapshots or electronic
files, like
JPG or WPG.

Thanks for the great response!!!

73 and DX,