[CQ-Contest] Short 1 Hand and a foot left over.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Short 1 Hand and a foot left over.
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue Sep 23 13:09:46 1997
On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Ramirez, Kenneth (EXCH) wrote:

>  I own two MFJ voice keyers and every contest I complain to myself
> about how much of a pain it is to have to hit the start buttons on the
My MFJ is interfaced to my LPT1 port with reed relays.  I use NA and just
hit function keys 1-4 to activate the messages.  The repeat function in NA
works nicely with the CQ on F1...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                          E-Mail: n4bp@shadow.net
               Web Page:  http://www.shadow.net/~n4bp/n4bp.htm
                      Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715