[CQ-Contest] Short 1 Hand and a foot left over.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Short 1 Hand and a foot left over.
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Wed Sep 24 02:57:55 1997
On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Ward Silver wrote:

> I could never remember where the INS key was when the PCs all had the
> different keyboards (when I was using CT & NA), so I got a lever-type
> microswitch and wired it across the INS key contacts.  Then I mounted it
> on a little piece of perf-board and stuck it to the keyboard with
> double-sided tape.  THEN, I glued a BIG RED POKER CHIP to the lever.  I
> never missed the key, ever again.
Before each contest, I stick a round red Avery label on the INS key with
"XCG" written on it.  Then a green label on the "=" key with "TU" on it.
Whichever keyboard I'm using, they make eassy targets...  This for NA..

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                          E-Mail: n4bp@shadow.net
               Web Page:  http://www.shadow.net/~n4bp/n4bp.htm
                      Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715