[CQ-Contest] Plaques on WWW?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plaques on WWW?
From: wa4pgm@moonstar.com (wa4pgm@moonstar.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 10:14:59 1997
If anyone wants to go forward with this idea I have plenty
of space for the web page and can do the programming.
The only thing I need is your information like which
plaques you have won and for which contest/year/score,
what ever is on the plaque. I guess this can be researched
by looking at the scores from past contests. Perhaps
someone has compiled a list and could pass it along. Also
if anyone has any .jpg or .gif images of the award(s)
please forward them to me. I also have a color scanner
available.
Thought I would offer.
CQ Contest,
Kyle

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997 05:11:39 -0700  Dan Weisenburger
wrote:
>Hi Y'all,
>
>Rich has an interesting idea.
>
>On the other hand, I remember my first thought as I "went
down the
>stairs" for the first time at W3LPL.  The wall in the
hall of the
>stairwell is filled with plaques.  I was awe-struck!!  My
own handfull
>of certificates pales by comparison in the extreme.
>
>I do have fun explaining to non-hams who come to visit
what the
>certificates are for and even more fun showing the
collection of exactly
>100 DXCC QSL's .  When I tell guests that those are cards
from 100