[CQ-Contest] logging software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] logging software
From: **kb2mym@li.net** (Rafael A Diaz)
Date: Tue Sep 30 09:42:44 1997
hello al and thanks for reading.
im trying to find a software looging program that can stay connected to
the cluster and also go into other modes like , rtty,amtor, etc,etc,
is thier such a beast? im new to dx and contesting. only had my hf
station up for 4 months now, but would like to try to get into dxing and
try one contest. i have a kam plus tnc whish is a dual port tnc.
so i can do packet and rtty or amtor at same time.. is thier a software
that i can use for logging and contesting, that will let me do all this
in one program??