[CQ-Contest] QSL'ing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL'ing
From: desmith@Telalink.Net (Doug Smith)
Date: Sat Nov 8 19:59:53 1997
>From: Trey Garlough <trey@kkn.net>
>> All of the non-lower-48 QSLs I have received for my K3ZO, W9SZR and W9SZR/3
>> calls are filed in alphanumeric order by callsign in 80 metal file drawers
>> (no I am not a stockholder in Steelmaster but I should be).
>Fred, with all due respect, you are a mutant.  :-)

Hmmm.  I may not have nearly as many DX QSLs as Fred but of over 25,000 QSOs
since January 1991, I'm 100% QSL for all first QSOs with that call on that
band/mode too.

Maybe it's something in the water at W9YT?  Naah, there isn't any water at W9YT!

73 Doug

Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4                desmith@Telalink.net.xxx
1385 Old Clarksville Pike               (preferred for long files)
Pleasant View, TN  37146-8098 USA              -or-
(615) 746-5205                          72777.3143@compuserve.com.xxx
                                        (preferred for time-critical info)
(.xxx added to end of email address to hopefully foil spammers)