[CQ-Contest] SS for NA Only

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS for NA Only
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon Nov 10 22:07:29 1997
At 06:03 PM 11/10/97 -0000, you wrote:
 if G4BUO called me in SS and gave me an exchange of the form "599 UK",
>I'd work him and not log him.

Why not???  Any contact counts for points..just leave the mult blank and ask
for the year of first license, his QSO #,  and if he runs over 150 watts.  I
repeat (and others have repeated) there is nothing in the rules about not
working DX.  I have worked many DX stations in the SS...

Now does that Logging program let you log this...As K3EST has said Don't let
a logging program stop you from making Q's...

Dave K4JRB

 -
 ---