[CQ-Contest] SS-Which year to use???!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS-Which year to use???!!!
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Wed Nov 26 07:59:54 1997
Hi all,

Sounds like we're making things more difficult just for something to talk
about.

>This begs a question -- when you guest op, whose check do you use? When I
>operated from KM9P in 1995, I used Bill's check of 77, instead of mine -
>75. But I've seen others guest ops using their own check.

1.What year to use as a Prec?  C'mon.. If your using YOUR call --YOUR YEAR!
If your using someone else's call THEIR YEAR.

My grandson figured this out while we were reading the E-mail... (He's 8)

Lets start reading whats ON the lines instead of what we think is
BETWEEN the lines.....

Extinguisher is charged and at the ready...

Happy Thanksgiving to all

John K1RC
35 mi NW of Boston