[CQ-Contest] SS, more thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS, more thoughts
From: jw@csd.uwm.edu (John Clifford Wilke)
Date: Wed Nov 26 08:36:07 1997
>>75. But I've seen others guest ops using their own check.
>>
>>Opinions?
>
>The SS  Rules, published on page 116 of the October 1997 issue
>of QST defines CHECK as the
>
>       "last two digits of year YOU were first licensed".
>
>Presumably, this means YOU, the OPERATOR, but as you note,
>many use the station owners check, particularly at OLD club stations!
>
>de Tom  N4KG

That would mean that if we had 5 ops during our multi-op
effort, we'd send 5 different checks!

"Hey!...but you sent the last station CK76!"

"Oh...we switched ops...that was him...this is me"

Try explaining THAT one on cw!  :^]

jw
wb9uai

John C. Wilke, BA, BSN, RN   (jw@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)

Ride the fast parts fast, slow parts slow, sometimes
the slow parts fast...but NEVER ride the fast parts slow!