[CQ-Contest] Introduction of the "contest-rules" reflector

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Introduction of the "contest-rules" reflector
From: je1cka@dumpty.nal.go.jp (Takao KUMAGAI)
Date: Wed Dec 10 17:10:28 1997
             == "contest-rules" Mailing List ==

Dear Contest sponsors, Contest columnists, Bulletin Editors and Web masters

  I've been running the "contest-rules" Mailing-List(=reflector) since Dec.
'96. CQ-Contest reflector has been so crowded and rather difficult to find the
rules/results in some thousands of articles. So this is the place to
post the complete contest rules or results for publication.

  I invite all the Contest columnists, Bulletin Editors and Web masters
to join this reflector to exchange the most current contest informations
for publication. Or if you get any contest rules/results, would you
post them to this "contest-rules"?

  This "contest-rules" reflector will have the following advantages to
both the contest sponsors and editors;

* Contest sponsors do not need to find the editors' email address
  because I'll update their email addresses. Just post the contest rule/
  result to "contest-rules@dumpty.nal.go.jp". And any contest sponsors/
  managers can post the rule/result without subscribing the reflector.
* Editors and Web-masters can get most current contest rules/results to
  subscribe this reflector.

SUBSCRIPTION
All the sub/unsub process has been done by human, not automated :-)
If you or your friends wish to subscribe this mailing list, please
send a subscription request as follows;
mailto: contest-rules-request@dumpty.nal.go.jp

with your CALLSIGN, EMAIL ADDRESS and what contest/magazine/bulletin/
WWWpage you related in the body of the message.
"subscribe contest-rules" should be contained in Subject: line.

++
If you have any email addresses of the contest sponsors, contest managers
at national radio associations, magazine editors or club bulletin editors,
let me know them, thanks.

Regards
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM