[CQ-Contest] 9" inch monitors

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 9" inch monitors
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Wed Dec 10 17:14:14 1997
At 01:57 PM 12/10/97 -0600, Sam, K9SD wrote:
>The Icom 781 has a composite video output which I find helpful when not
>wearing my glasses...I can't fine anywhere to buy some 9"  amber
>composite monitors..

I have an old Usi 9" green amber.  They are still common at hamfests and
sell for under $20.  Fair Radio had some several years ago.  You might pick
up a Nuts and Volts and see if one of those "special" electronic stores
still have any.  Timeline, Inc. had some a year or so ago...800-223-9977.
These work for packet, some of the packet/CW/RTTY decoders, and the Patcomm
16000 tranceiver.

Most of us have VGA/SVGA with our computers so composite is not used much
any more..

Dave K4JRB