[CQ-Contest] 1,2,many calls - 1,2,many stations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1,2,many calls - 1,2,many stations
From: k7fr@televar.com (Gary A. Nieborsky PE)
Date: Tue Dec 16 16:49:31 1997
Hmmmm.......guess if I'm DQ'd for letting my YL or harmonic units contest
using the other radio and antennas then so be it.

This is a spirit of the rules vs. the letter of the law thing and if the
ARRL doesn't clarify it then we all will just have to live with it.  Pretty
simple me thinks.  I have faith that the powers that be will see the
problem and correct it.

Let's keep it in perspective.

73 Gary