[CQ-Contest] Re: VO2RAC in RAC contest - Labrador

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: VO2RAC in RAC contest - Labrador
From: K8KFJ@aol.com (K8KFJ)
Date: Wed Dec 31 13:18:05 1997
On 12-31-97 Dave (VE2ZP) wrote:

  >>Hello Garie, Jim, John and everyone else.
  >>I think it's time to clarify some terminology.
      -snip-        -snip-

Hello Dave & all....

First of all, let me thank both John & Peter for straightening me out
in my confused state of mind (ARRL sections vs other mults in contests).
Admittedly, I didn't read the RAC rules with regard to the exchange
because I didn't work it (concentrated on Stew Perry instead).  My post
to the reflector was primarily to ascertain whether or not my edited
files in the logging programs were correct with regard to *sections*...
thinking (and incorrectly so) that it was relevant to RAC.  Sorry.

Dave, your explanation was excellent.  I'm sure I speak for most of
the others here on the reflector in thanking you for taking the time
to craft this lengthy and concise response.  Unlike Peter, you even
did it without shouting HI.  For many of us (due to your fine effort)...
the picture is crystal clear now.  Thanks again Dave...we always
appreciate the help we receive from our good neighbors to the north.

I'm very pleased to be on the reflector and see the constant exchange
of information on a daily basis (which is what it's all about).

Happy New Year one & all (may 1998 be your best contesting year
ever).

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*