[CQ-Contest] St. Pierre et Miquelon

Subject: [CQ-Contest] St. Pierre et Miquelon
From: jdowning@intelenet.net (John Downing)
Date: Sat Jan 3 08:56:09 1998
Hi all,

The Cuba Libre Contesters are seriously considering a trek to the far
Northeast for the ARRL SSB DX contest in March 1998.  I'm now working
out the travel and operating logistics.  Has anyone out there in
reflectorland have some experience with operating in St. Pierre /
Miquelon?  We need a ham and RF friendly location - and are open to
suggestions, comments, and help.

If this trip doesn't work out for March we will try again for October.

best to all,

John W2NA / V31DX