[CQ-Contest] Alpha Travel Case

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alpha Travel Case
From: jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Tue Jan 6 08:06:38 1998
On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, T. Wall wrote:

> Anybody know a source for a travel case suitable for an 87A ? Inside
> dimensions approx 22x22x10 inches. Need something before ARRL SSB. I've
> seen some in the $200 range but am looking to spend much less! Tnx es 73
> de Tom K2TW   tjwall@worldnet.att.net

Do you already have something for the transformer? I wouldn't try to move
the 87A without removing the transformer.

Cabbage Cases make a large variety of sizes of excellent travel cases. If
you don't want to spend the $$$ to protect the amplifier, may as well put
it in cardboard boxes from Alpha Power, which will protect it better than
other cheap alternatives.

73,

Jeff Maass       (jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!