[CQ-Contest] contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] contests
From: aj6e@webtv.net (Rob AJ6E)
Date: Tue Jan 6 11:56:17 1998
Hi,
I am Rob, a 16 yr. old dxer and contester. There is not many of us out
there is there? Well, Ive devoted a website partially to helping more
kids become involved in our wonderful sport, it also has some dx and
contesting but mainly look forward to enhance the young hams sectionm
because everyone knows you can get all your dx and contesting info from
AC6V or KA9FOX. Please visit my site at www.inergy.com/AJ6E If we dont
do something right now, this sport could be extinct in another 20 or 30
yrs-no joke. I am in the midst of preparing an article for cq-contest
about this toipc and have written many leters about this aslo under my
old call KD6EWT.

     Being a very avid contester, I dont have much of a setup at home. I
would ove to wrk multiop with anyone around me (San Fernando Valley). If
anyone knows of a good multiop around a 500 mile radius who's willing to
let an experienced(had my Extra for 3 yrs now) willing ham take an open
chair for a couple shows, please inform me.

  please visit the site though aand read te pfile toknow more about me
and my uncle WB2WIK Steve.

                           73 de Rob AJ6E
                                    EX:KD6EWT