[CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon Jan 12 10:01:23 1998
> This would be extremely neat idea, only thing I would like to see in NAQP
> is an ACTUAL M/S you know SINGLE TRANSMITTER, no second radio for other

The 2 transmitter idea was done as a unique idea for multi-ops.  With
150w output, almost any station can be set up for 2 transmitters.  2 ops
can do the entire contest and not have to sit around watching someone
else operate.

Personally I feel like the M/2 category appeals to the majority.  M/S
just doesn't make a lot of sense for a 12 hour contest.

73

Bill