[CQ-Contest] NEW SOLUTION: Hw 2 xport rigs/computers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NEW SOLUTION: Hw 2 xport rigs/computers
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Thu Jan 15 08:54:25 1998
Hello DxPeditioners:

I'm not sure this is totally applicable (esp since I do NOT fly), but a few
days ago I stopped by at local's qth in NY to visit with JA2EZD.  While there,
the local had his KACHINA radio running.  Hiroo's (EZD) eyes lit up and said
this was the perfect solution to many of his travel (DxPed) problems.  It does
NOT look like a RADIO!  I figure that if you take a laptop and the (small)
Kachina radio, you can probably pass through just about anywhere w/o a problem
and the size and weight are indeed small.  Anyone tried this yet?

de Doug KR2Q