[CQ-Contest] 2 Radios

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2 Radios
From: ve5cma@hotmail.com (Doug Richardson)
Date: Sun Jan 25 08:04:27 1998
IMHO:
A thought from a little pistol. Fun in contesting is how the participant
defines it. I don't need to compete on a level with the big guns to have
fulfillment. I'm older now, and the testosterone levels arn't what they
used to be. I also need to fit contesting (and radio in general) in my
life aside wife, family, work and more. At the end of a 'test, if I walk
away satisfied I put in a good effort, learned something and bettered
myself in some way I call it a success. I also indulge myself, and
remind myself how much the big guns need the little pistols. Without us,
there's none of those 100+ run rates! God bless we little pistols, or
the contesting world would be a handful of big gun stations taking in
each other's laundry. Feel free to flame.
VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2
voice (306)789-2254