[CQ-Contest] ARRL and Logs, Again

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Logs, Again
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Fri Jan 30 13:55:32 1998
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Richard Thorne wrote:

> This morning I received a note that my SS log and 160 log have not been
> received.  I have not received a reply on my 10 meter log.
>
> My advice to the multi-tude is send the paper logs in.  The ARRL
> obviously cannot handle computers very well.
>
> You may, if you have not already done so, confirm receipt by the ARRL on
> your logs.
Ever since I started computer logging, I've always sent my logs to ARRL
on floppies - never had a problem.  Costs 32 cents...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715