[CQ-Contest] visit to Germany...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] visit to Germany...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Fri Jan 30 14:21:40 1998
It looks like I will be spending a good part of the week 09FEB-14FEB in
Paderborn, Germany on business. It appears to be 1/2 way between Dortmund and
Hannover. I will be traveling with a non-ham co-worker who has never been to
Europe, so I don't know how much ham stuff he will endure. It has been quite a
few years since I have visited (I lived near Stuttgart for two years).

Gibt es jeder Funkamateure in der naehe von Paderborn?

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont