[CQ-Contest] EU HF amazing referee!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU HF amazing referee!
From: ly1ff@ly3od.ampr.org (ly1ff@ly3od.ampr.org)
Date: Fri Jan 30 21:57:36 1998
Hello , dear contesters
Name here is Law LY1FF. Sorry for troubling , but if anybody could explain me
how the  EU HF CONTEST committee  count the results. " Occasionally " , I
worked very hardly on 15 and 10 meters ,... Please find below my CFM result
and MY  WKD claimed score. How it could be , I didn't understand . Specially,
I sent my claimed application of EU HF CONTEST in original form . So,...

                    WKD   QSO/MULT                  CFM    QSO/MULT
15 meters                  3 / 3                           49 / 26  ( !!!!!!)
10 meters                  2 / 2                            8 / 8   (!!!!!!!!)

73 to all !   Best regards !   Bye !
Law LY1FF ( one of LY8X )                               ly1ff@ly3od.ampr.org
SCORE  2-Aug-1997 LY8X EU   SINGLE OP  Law N. Cherlin / LY1FF /

 Band  QSO Pnts Mult Zone
--------------------------
 160M    34   34    0   24
  80M   104  104    0   40
  40M   204  204    0   49
  20M   300  300    0   58
  15M     3    3    0    3
  10M     2    2    0    2
--------------------------
  All   647   647   0  176

TOTAL : 113.872 Points

I hereby certify that
I obeyed contest rules
and radio regulations
of my country.

Comment: Bad condx to EU on 10 an 15 SSB.... Was called on 15 by 9J2BM and
         group of 4X! Excellent contest! Look for me next year!
         73 to contest committee!           Law  LY1FF
25 AUG'97