[CQ-Contest] 'Hard To Get' Errata

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 'Hard To Get' Errata
From: ve5cma@hotmail.com (Doug Richardson)
Date: Fri Jan 30 21:28:33 1998
Some [Many] pointed out that some sections 'doubled' and some wern't
there. This is largely due to my personal ignorance of section
abbreviations. Hence, a short translation, below:

Rank 26 'SD' is really SDG (note that it is in zone 6)
Rank 32 'IA' is Really ID  (note it is in zone 7)
Rank 30 'NB' is really NE  (note it is in zone 0)
Rank 56 'MS' is really MO  (note it is in zone 0)

so SD appears twice as South Dakota and San Diego;
Iowa is not there twice, just confused w/ Idaho in zone 0;
Nebraska is really abreviated NE not NB;
MS and MO gets me everytime.

Sorry all, and thanks to those alert souls who noticed, and your e-mails
to help me fix this up (I got nine e-mails in 4 hours).
TTFN see ya all in sprints tonight!!

VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2