[CQ-Contest] RE: Rookieness

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Rookieness
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Fri Feb 13 09:09:06 1998
Begging the good Doctor's pardon, my hearing is not so good as to extend
into the RF range!  It seems that the highest frequency I can copy
"unnassisted" is about 8 Khz.  However, I am able to copy from both ears
simultaneously...

I do aspire to achieve the ability of my RTTY idols who tell me they can
recognize the sound of a RTTY CQ just by ear!  I will be practicing my
RTTY copying this weekend -- see you there.

Randy, K5ZD

Need RTTY software? Visit http://www.contesting.com/writelog