[CQ-Contest] IARU Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU Results
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Fri Feb 13 09:13:22 1998
You should not depend on the ARRL to monitor the contest reflector.  If
you have a problem with how the contest is administered, write to them
and complain!

Log checker is Billy Lunt, KR1R.  E-mail kr1r@arrl.org
His boss is Chuck Hutchinson, K8CH.  E-mail k8ch@arrl.org
The big boss is Dave Sumner, K1ZZ. E-mail k1zz@arrl.org

Also copy your Division director.  They always like to keep informed as
to how the membership is being served.

It should be very embarrassing to the IARU over how their contest is
being administered.  So you might send a copy to the IARU contest
manager for each region as well (although I have no idea who they are).

I don't think the ARRL CAC has any oversight of the IARU contest but
send them a copy as well.  cac@arrl.org

Randy, K5ZD