[CQ-Contest] IARU Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU Results
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 11:15:17 1998

<< Every year I realize   CQWW reduces my score because I had "busted" calls
in
 my log . They make sure you get a penalty for sloppy logging when you get
 too tired to get the call correctly.
      I grumble about this practice, but I realize it must be done because
  there is no "honor system" in contesting and otherwise, a few jerks
 would  just insert calls and multipliers out of thin air and ruin the entire
 contest for all. >>

Gee THANKS!  Speaking for myself, it's very nice to know that the efforts put
forth by the CQWW Contest Committee Members is not only noticed, but
appreciated.  Even CQWWCC members need love too!  :-)

de Doug KR2Q